Friday, May 15, 2015

Portfolio Reflection Essay English

Portfolio Reflection Essay
In the portfolio my favorite piece of work is my Cornell notes. The Cornell notes can help me review and study about subjects that the Cornell notes holds. The Cornell notes have notes where i can study later on and learn about. The notes show how much it can help me and that it can be useful whenever i need to study the certain subject, or a future test. Our teacher shows us videos/movie where we have to take Cornell notes on and we get graded on it and can we can get a quiz or test on it, she comes around and gives a stamp for extra credit to the people who have paper out.

     Looking at a work from the beginning of the year and one from the end of the year's work, I've noticed improvement at the way end of the year, in the beginning i had wrote less educated words and specific definition to explain the story. In the beginning I wrote words and stories that seems uneducated. It was very simple things that i already knew since previous grades. I wasn't putting in much effort than i usually was supposed to, at the end of the year the works have changed and it is more specified than the beginning. 

       I have improved specifically in my opinion on writing and formatting essays. We had worked on essays before and recently increased vocabulary words, we also learned how to format and how to state thesis better, and more fluently. I noticed how to find the theme along with better conclusions.

    The areas where I would like to improve on is better vocabulary, new harder words so that I can be more precise in arguments. I can also understand hard vocabulary words while reading books that are high level vocab, also it helps me write better professional stories that actually make sense. I would like to improve on vocabulary.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment